Snooty FoxMain Street
A lovely stone building which was once a Dower House as part of the Drayton Manor Estate until 1700 when it became the White Horse. Gutted and then renamed in the 1980's, the interior is flagstones throughout with low beams. There are several inter-connecting areas on different levels, separated by large inglenooks and stone walls. A lovely small garden is to the front for sunnier days. The menu changes regularly and includes freshly prepared food with all meats from local butchers, whilst fresh fish is obtained from the coast.