Olde Red Lion15 High Street
A traditional village pub since 1830 built from Northants ironstone which has been a shoemakers shop and mortuary in the past. The only spirits now are behind the two public bars, along with a separate restaurant. Situated on the main road, there is a car park and garden are to the rear. May show rugby or Formula 1 in the bar at weekends. Recently refurbished and changed to freehouse.