Queen's ArmsIsham Road
A large pub with a solid front door leading to a skittles room on the right and the main bar to the left. The lounge and bar is on two levels and incorporates the former snug which has been opened out although retains some privacy. The pub dates back to about 1750 and was originally called the Kings Arms, although changed in 1852. Each month a local brewery is featured as a Brewery Tap takeover. Recently voted Rural Pub of the Season Spring 2019.